“I’m on Vacation Every Day.”
Picture an entire community designed around letting you do whatever you want to do, and be whomever you feel like being. As one resident puts it, “I’m on vacation every day.” Your options are wide open here in Sun City AZ. With more than 120 clubs, eight golf courses, seven recreation centers, two bowling centers, and the entire Valley of the Sun at your doorstep, life is truly abundant here. Hike, bike, ride, swim, spin, sew, dance, weave, sing, run, play…live and learn. There’s nothing you can’t do here!! Situated on the golf course is your own slice of heaven. A wonderful couple has loved living here for years. As they prepare to move to Tempe to be closer to ASU, they couldn’t be more excited to transfer this perfect home to its lucky new owners!
- 2 bed, 1.75 bath
- Tiled out master shower
- $7000 kitchen upgrade in KitchenAid appliances
- Backsplash in kitchen
- New cabinets, soft close, upgraded hardware
- Custom wood blinds
- Some have plantation shutters
- Roof inspected by roofer – shows 5 to 7 years of life
- Termite company treats home for the past 7 years and termite free
- New bathroom vanity in both baths
- Irrigation in front and back yard
- The addition to the back of the home provides a larger living room and bonus Den/office area. Two ways to walk out to back yard
- Situated on the golf course, 4th tee box, and 3rd green. Free from any errant golf shots
- Front windows tinted to help with cooling costs.
- Gas stove
- Huge laundry room inside
- Bonus flex Arizona room with built-in room AC and Heater
- Major appliances, AC have all been inspected and in good working order.